- Spring 2015 Career Fair:
- When:Thursday, February 12th, 12.00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Hermann Hall, 3241 S. Federal Street
You can pre-register for the Career Fair and avoid a long line the day of the event. Bring
your current student ID to the McCormick Tribune Campus Center (MTCC) Bridge on February 9th through the 11th
from noon-3 p.m. to receive your badge for the Career Fair.
Start preparing now.
Make sure to sign up for workshops leading up to the Career Fair.
- Signed up in Jobs4Hawks?
- Updated your LinkedIn profile?
- Updated your resume?
- Researched companies you're interested in? (see the list of companies attending the Fair here)?
- Prepared and rehearsed an elevator pitch?
Professional dress is required for entry. Men must wear a suit OR dress pants with a tie or jacket.
Women must wear a suit OR dress pants or appropriate length skirt and blouse.