On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) is an effective vehicle employers can use to interview and hire IIT students and alumni seeking full-time, co-op or internship positions. Reservations must be made by filling out an On-Campus Interviewing Request Form. The earlier we receive your request, the easier it will be for us to accommodate your needs. The following guidelines will detail OCI further. There is no charge for the use of this service.
- Fill out an On-Campus Interviewing Request Form. (Click Here for Form)
- After the OCI Request Form is submitted, you will be contacted with the confirmation of your date(s) and/or help you to reschedule if the date you requested is filled.
Our office is housed in Hermann Hall which opens at 8:30am. Interviews may be held:
- Monday – Thursday 9am to 6pm
- Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Saturday 9am to 3pm
If your company prefers to use its own schedule, please check the appropriate box on the registration form.
- Companies may choose an Open Call Session for candidates based on their criteria.
- Companies can pre-select the candidates it chooses to interview in advance through NACElink or by receiving vetted resumes.
- Academic transcripts are not provided by our office. They must be requested by the student from the university. If you require transcripts at the time of the interview, please indicate that on your form and the students will be notified.